Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sprouting Jube Jube **Guest Speaker**

Sprouting Jube Jube
"Guest Speaker"



I'm a mother of four. I work retail as part of a management team. 

I started sewing when I was about 12 years old, my Godmother has shown me just about everything I know about sewing and fabrics. When my oldest son, who is now 14 years old, was a baby I discovered that I wanted to make the things he needed, like bibs and receivng blankets and bedding for him, but that I also wanted to make them better than store bought items. 


Some of you may wonder where I get my inspiration. A lot of it comes from my children. Sebastien (14), Sabrina (12), Julia AKA Jube Jube (2), and my newest source of inspiration is 3 1/2 month Amelia. 

 When designing and choosing fabrics I like going with fun trendy prints and colours, but most importantly the fabrics must be easy to wash. I also like to make things oversized like my receiving blanket, towels and bibs. I feel that if I'm going to spend money on something I want it to last for more than just a few months. My favorite is custum bedding. I love working with a client to achieve the look they want to get. Adding special details that you wont find in a big box store bedding is something I love doing.



Swing by Sprouting Jube Jube on facebook and be sure to say hello from Oh Sew Crafty.

-------------------------------
If you are interested is being a "guest speaker" on our blog. Please send us an e-mail with a write up about your business, links to you pages as well as some photos. We accept speakers for any products that are family friendly, made by a WAHM or businesses that are run by a WAHM.
Reviews and giveaways are another great way to promote your business. We'd love to help you out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment